(1) Construction industry. Used for bonding glass and m […]
(1) Construction industry. Used for bonding glass and metal curtain wall, roof sealing, door and window sealing, adhesive sealing of various pools and tiles.
(2) Electronic industry. Encapsulation and infusion materials for electrical and electronic components that are resistant to moisture, shock and shock, temperature extremes and chemical corrosion.
(3) Mold. Silicone rubber's excellent simulation and good release properties make it widely used in the soft mold industry.
(4) Automobiles, ships and aviation. Used as a car in place to form gaskets, window seals, electrical and electronic connectors to prevent corona.