Sponge foam sealing strip is a porous and highly elasti […]
Sponge foam sealing strip is a porous and highly elastic material, commonly known as porous foam rubber, foam rubber, microporous rubber and mesh rubber. It is the general term for various rubbers with a perforated structure. Sponge rubber is due to its structural particularity. , Can produce various special effects, can increase elasticity and capacity, improve cushioning effect and pattern, pattern printing and dyeing effect, have heat insulation effect, improve melting, improve comfort, improve sound insulation effect, and attract effect.
One. The basic technological process There are many types of rubber sponge foam products, but the production process is basically the same. The basic process of rubber products using general solid rubber-raw rubber as the material includes six basic processes: plasticizing, mixing, calendering, extruding, molding, and vulcanization. Of course, the basic procedures such as the preparation of original data, the finishing of finished products, and the inspection and packaging are also indispensable. The process of rubber processing is mainly to deal with the contradictory process of plasticity and elasticity. Through various techniques, the elastic rubber becomes plasticized rubber, and then various compounding agents are added to make semi-finished products, and then after vulcanization, the plastic semi-finished products become rubber products with high elasticity and good physical and mechanical functions. .
Two. Original data preparation
1. The main material of the rubber products of the sponge foam sealing strip manufacturer is raw rubber as the basic material, and the raw rubber is grown on tropical and subtropical rubber trees and collected by cutting the bark manually.
2. Various compounding agents are supplementary materials used to improve certain functions of rubber products.
3. Fiber materials (cotton, linen, wool and various man-made fibers, synthetic fibers and metal materials, steel wires) are used as the skeleton materials of rubber products to enhance the mechanical strength and restrain product deformation. In the process of preparing the original data, the ingredients are accurately weighed according to the formula. In order to make the raw rubber and the compounding agent mix uniformly with each other, the materials need to be processed. The raw rubber should be dried in a drying room at 60-70°C before being cut and broken into small pieces. The compounding agent is lumpy. Such as white wax, stearic acid, rosin, etc. must be crushed. If the powder contains mechanical impurities or coarse particles, it is necessary to select and remove the liquid ones such as pine tar and coumarone, which need to be heated, melted, evaporated, and filtered impurities. The compounding agent should be dried or simply agglomerate, if not during mixing. Air bubbles generated during uniform vulcanization will affect product quality.
4. Plasticizing Raw rubber is elastic and lacks plasticity during processing, so it is not easy to process. In order to improve its plasticity, it is necessary to masticate the raw rubber, so that the compounding agent is simply and evenly dispersed in the raw rubber during mixing. At the same time, it also helps to improve the permeability of the rubber material into the fiber fabric during the calendering and molding process. And molding fluidity. The process of degrading the long-chain molecules of raw rubber to form plasticity is called plasticizing. There are two methods for plasticizing raw rubber: mechanical plasticizing and thermal plasticizing. Mechanical mastication is the effect of mechanical kneading and friction of the plasticizer at a temperature that is not too high to shorten the degradation of long-chain rubber molecules from a highly elastic state to a plastic state. Thermoplastication is to pass fiery compressed air into the raw rubber under the effect of heat and oxygen to degrade and shorten the long-chain molecules and then achieve plasticity.
5. Mixing In order to get used to various operating conditions, obtain various functions, and to improve the functions of rubber products and reduce costs, different compounding agents are used in the raw rubber. Mixing is a process in which the plasticized raw rubber is mixed with the compounding agent, and placed in a rubber mixing machine to make the compounding agent completely and uniformly dispersed in the raw rubber through a mechanical mixing effect. Mixing is an important process in the production process of rubber products. If the mixing is not uniform, the effects of rubber and compounding agents will not be fully exerted and the product's application function will be affected. The compound after mixing is called compound rubber. It is the semi-finished material for making various rubber products. Generally, the compound is sold as a product. Buyers can use the compound to directly process, shape and vulcanize to make the required rubber products. According to the formula? Does the rubber compound have a series of different trademarks and types with different functions? Provide options.
6. Molding The process of using a calender or extruder to make various shapes and dimensions in the production process of rubber products is called molding.
Related Suggestion : Customized Auto Oil Seal