1. High and low temperature resistance, can be used for […]
1. High and low temperature resistance, can be used for a long time at 200℃, and still elastic at -60℃;
2. Electrical insulation function, the dielectric function of silicone rubber is excellent, especially the dielectric function at high temperature greatly exceeds that of general organic rubber, and the dielectric strength is almost not affected by temperature in the range of 20-200℃;
3. Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and ultraviolet ray resistance, and it will not crack when used outdoors for a long time. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used outdoors for more than 20 years;
4. Excellent high temperature shrinkage permanent deformation;
5. Outstanding processing function, easy forming and other advantages, various products can be made by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, die addition molding, extension molding and other methods. Due to the excellent induction function and outstanding technical economic effects of silicone rubber products, it has been widely used in various fields of aviation, aerospace, nuclear energy, electrical appliances, electronics, appearance, cars, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health, and daily life. use.