Silicone rubber features
(1) High and low temperature resistance: long-term use at 200℃, still elastic at -60℃;
(2) Electrical insulation properties: The dielectric properties of silicone rubber are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperatures are much higher than those of general organic rubbers, and the dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200℃.
(3) Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and ultraviolet radiation resistance, and no cracking occurs for long-term outdoor use. Silicone rubber is generally considered to be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
(4) Excellent high temperature compression set.
(5) Good processing performance, easy molding, etc., various products can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension molding.
Silicone rubber product use
Due to its excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects, silicone rubber products have been widely used in aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentation, automotive, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health, and daily life. application. Silicone rubber products are biocompatible materials, so qualified silicone rubber products can be used as artificial organs, and can be used in the beauty industry and the physiotherapy industry.